Partnering with Deuter, the world leader in hiking and mountain climbing backpacks, Tornado has finally made backpack vacuuming practical. The marriage of Tornado's innovative vacuum technology with Deuter's state-of-the-art harness, results in a unit that is the most comfortable backpack vacuum on the market today! One of the world's iconic brands, Deuter has been in the hiking backpack business since 1898 serving world-class athletes and recreational users. From a humble beginning over a hundred years ago supplying the Royal Bavarian Post Office with postage bags and mail sacks, Deuter has grown to become the number one backpack company in the world. Dedicated to producing technically advanced products, Deuter backpacks and harnesses are renowned for their durability and comfort. Working together with professional athletes, mountaineers, and mountain guide associations, Deuter engineers approach their assignments with passion and enthusiasm, developing products that have revolutionized the hiking and mountaineering industry over the years. The commitment and expertise hasnÆt gone unnoticed, with Deuter products regularly winning awards and 5 star reviews around the world. Standard backpack vacuums encounter heat buildup at the back of the operator, which can cause discomfort and decrease cleaning productivity. The specially designed and patented Aircomfort System from Deuter keeps a layer of air between the operator and machine on Tornado's Pac-Vac Series.Independent testing of Deuter's famous Aircomfort harness has proven its effectiveness at reducing wearer perspiration by up to 25%, positively impactingthe operatorÆs body temperature over standard closed back systems.
- A lightweight, rounded frame and mesh back that creates a layer of flowing air between the wearer and the pack for ultimate cooling.
- Padded, contoured shoulder straps covered with wide air-mesh, allowing the wearer's body to breathe.
- Ergonomic and anatomically shaped stable hip fins and waist belt, proven to balance pack weight, setting the wearer free to roam comfortably.
- Standard attachments include a crush-proof hose, double bend wand, carpet and floor tools, a dust brush, upholstery tool and crevice tool.
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 7.5 in. x 9.5 in. x 20.5 in.
- Weight 13 lbs. / 6 kg
- Recovery Bag Capacity 6 qt. / 5.69 l
- Cord Type Pig Tail
- Approvals CRI Gold Level
- Airflow 110 CFM / 3.11 m3/h
- Waterlift 110 in. / 279 cm
- Productivity per Hour 7,407 sq. feet per hour
- Filtration System 4-Stage with HEPA cartridge
- Sound Level 69.5 dB
- Vac Motor 8.5 A
- Power 120 V / 60 Hz