Bank's Vacuum - Dearborn

23341 Ford RdDearborn, MI 48128
Business Hours: Mon & Thur............9am to 7pm Tues, Wed & Fri.....9am to 6pm Saturday...........9am to 5:30pm Sunday.............................Closed

Originally "Dearborn Vacuum", founded in 1956 by Herman and Joesphine Bank, the name changed to "Bank's Vacuum" In 1988 when grandson Ken Bank merged his Grosse Pointe Woods ("Pointe Vacuum") and Troy ("Troy Vacuum") stores with the longtime Dearborn location. The original "Dearborn Vacuum" continues to serve the Dearborn community as "Bank's Vacuum".

Click Here to See Other Locations...
Bank's Vacuum - Dearborn Bank's Vacuum - Dearborn
Proudly serving the Dearborn, Dearborn Heights, Garden City, Redford, West Detroit, Allen Park, Lincoln Park, Taylor, Westland, Wayne, Inkster, and Ecorse areas